Kimono Marci

Kimono Marci with Fan
Hi Im sharing my first card for La La Land Crafts as a Guest Designer. The DT theme this week was "more then one fold", so  I  created a 3 layered card using Kimono Marci and  coloured her with copics. I added some La La Land Craft dies to complete the card. 

I used the Pagoda Die on the second layer.

The Bridge die and open leaf flourish die completed the card on the 3rd layer.
Copics Used-
Skin E50, E51, E11, E13, R00, R20
Hair C1, C3, C5, C7, C9
Fan BG01, BG05, BG09, C1, C3, C5, C7
Kimono C1, C3, C5, C7

Comments

  1. hi; congratulations on your DT guest designer post...I know Irina, she does wonderful stuff... we live close by!!! I love too that you liked so much my tutorial on the "Bendi" fold...this is my favorite of all the 3 bendis that you have done so far.. your colors are awesome and the layout and the asian theme fantastic...well done! keep up with the good job...
    Bibiana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bibiana, so your responsible for my obsession with bendi cards? lol I am just a little bit excited about being a guest designer for La La land its a lot of fun! Thanks for all your kind words! :)
      Anne-Maree

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Product Release - Dyan Reaveley Dylusions Pastel Acrylic Paint

New Release- Day 2

New Release- Day 1