Flags and Banners

A new week and a new La La Land Crafts theme, Flags or Banners is this weeks challenge....I decided to use Top Hat Steampunk Marci (with sentiments) rubber stamp. and coloured her with copics. I cut out   the Booktab and Labels dies in kraft card and coloured them with C8 and C10 copics. I then added inka gold in silver and gold for a metal effect. I also decorated the Steampunk Heart Cogs die and the Flag Banner Die the same way.
Copics used to Colour Marci are 
Skin E50 E51 E11 E13 
Cheeks R00 R20
Skirt stick gloves E55 E57 E59
Hat Corset Boots E01 E11 E13 E15 E25 E27 E29
Hair YR1 YR16 YR18 R24

Close up of the Steampunk Heart Cog

another close up shot showing the Flag Banner Die coloured with copic.
I used Graphic 45 papers to finish the card.
Have a great week!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Product Release - Dyan Reaveley Dylusions Pastel Acrylic Paint

New Release- Day 2

New Release- Day 1