Hidden Extra

This week we have hidden extras in our cards which really got me thinking (some would say thats not a good thing :) )  I decided to try my hand at a magic card and coloured Lil' Devil Marci with copics and made the card using Halloween as the theme.
I used the Spiderweb border and Tombstone Dies to decorate along with some Graphic 45 papers.

The Front of the card.

and the magic begins!!



Copics 
Skin E50 E51 E11 E02 R00 R20 
Hair E11 E13 E15 E19
Boots Tail Fork W1 W3 W5 W7
Dress Headband YR12 YR14 YR16 YR18

Remember, you can join in on all the La-La Land Crafts fun over on ourFacebook Page, where you can also post your own La-la Land Crafts creations. You can also find us on Twitter!


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.


Comments

  1. This is amazing ♥
    Love the magic in your card and I am soooo curius to learn this.
    Your colouring is like always fantastic and I just love the details created with the diecuts. Lovely like always Anne-Maree
    Lots of hugs
    Jill

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Product Release - Dyan Reaveley Dylusions Pastel Acrylic Paint

New Release- Day 2

New Release- Day 1