Fussy Cutting

Its fussy cutting this week and i decided to take it to the extreme and do my card out of vellum and practice my parchment craft. I have used Praying Marci  and coloured her with Prismacolor pencils.  I  cut my flowers and leaves out of vellum and embossed them, and I used the Lotus die to layer up the flowers and some club kit dies to complete the card.

Coloured with Prismacolors
Skin 1013 927 1092 1085 1014 993
Hair 1033 940 1082 945 944

Also, don't forget to join in all the La-La Land Crafts fun by adding
your creations to our Facebookpage and Twitter and for
more Inspiration we are now on Pinterest
Have a great week!!

Comments

  1. What paper did you color Marci on? And did you paper piece the skirt. It's perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristen, Its parchment craft...the whole card is made of vellum and embossed and cut with tools. Her dress is made up of a series of holes and patterns. I coloured her hair and face with prismacolour pencils onto the vellum (and thank you :) )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Product Release - Dyan Reaveley Dylusions Pastel Acrylic Paint

New Release- Day 2

New Release- Day 1